Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day Seven . . . already!

It started out by waking up at 5:00 in the morning.  It was the earliest we had to get up for the week.  Once we got up and ready to leave, we went down to go eat breakfast.  We needed to have some energy because we had to leave early to get to the today show!!  That was a blast, we got to the today show and there was no where we could go.  Then one of the teem leaders from the white bus came and told us to come over to this spot.  I didn’t understand why they wanted us to go over there then once Channing Tatum came out we found out.  I didn’t find out that Channing Tatum was going to be on the show until my mom came and told all of the girls in the back of the bus yesterday.  Before we even got to the today show we got to make posters.  A lot of people made a poster that said something with Channing Tatum.  Can’t blame them he’s hot.  Once he come out everyone was screaming!  I was one of them, he came over to us and I touched his hand! I was so happy about that.  Later in the morning after Channing Tatum did his interview he went to leave and a lot of people wanted to get a picture with him.  A few bath people did.  EVEN MY MOM GOT A PICTURE!!!!  I was so mad! 

After we left the today show we all went to “The Top of the Rock”.  I didn’t know what it was.  I though it was a real rock!  But it turned out to be a very tall building.  We all went up there, but only a few amounts of people could go on the elevator to the top.  It took 43 seconds to get to the top.  Once we got to the top we were able to take amazing pictures! My mom/team leader, took a teem photo and it looked amazing.  There where a few flights of stairs you could climb to get to the top.  We all left at different times to go shopping.  Today was the best day to go shopping!  Not a lot of people saved money for today but a good amount of people in my team did.  The first store we went in was H&M.  I have never been in to that store until today.  It was HUGE! I got a few things from that store so did my friend.  After that we went to a toy store, I forgot the name.  But it was huge and there was a giant piano that you could walk on.  There also were giant gummy bears.  I got one, it looks yummy!  After that we went to Abercrombie and Fitch to get is picture with some models.  We also got free pictures for the photographer!  After that we went to the M&M store! It was huge and you could get a picture with a giant M&M.  My team got one it was awesome.  I also got some candy from there and squished pennies!  This was defiantly the best day of the week!!  We also stopped at a little vender in the streets and I got a picture that says “Times Square.”  My mom said I made a good choice. 

After two hours of shopping we had to meet at the Hard Rock Café.  There weren’t a lot of choices for food but it was good.  After lunch we have a half hour till the bus came.  My team went out side to look around, we ran in to Hello Kitty!  She was so cute.  We also saw a “Naked Cowboy” or that is what he called himself.  All of us got a picture with him it was amazing.  Then after lunch at the Hard Rock Café we had to leave and get on to the bus to head home.  We still have a few hours to go!

- Trish A.


Today we had to get up early to go on the today show, it was tiring waking up early for the today show but once we got there it was really cool to see the people that we see on TV. Afterwards we went to the “Top of The Rock” were we could see a very long way. We got pictures at the top and it is really different from Bath. Then we got to split up into our groups and go to see some of the shops around New York. We went to some different store then the ones we have around us, like Disney and FAO Schwarz. At FAO Schwarz there was a magic piano which we could walk on and play music. I had a really fun time today and really enjoyed the freedom tour.

- Amelia F.

No comments:

Post a Comment